European Union Audio Visual Agency
Since January 2006, the operational management of the MEDIA programme has been the responsibility of the Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). The MEDIA Unit of EACEA is responsible for:
- preparing and launching calls for proposals (or tenders)
- evaluating and pre-selecting applicants and projects
- preparing and signing project agreements
- monitoring projects (intermediate reports, final reports)
- communicating with and informing beneficiaries on the spot checks.
The MEDIA unit in the executive agency is divided in 3 sectors:
- support for independent producers
- Promotion (Access: markets and festivals) & Training and Pilot Projects.
The official postal address for applications or hand-delivered mail is:
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency - Rue Colonel Bourg 135/139 BE-1140 Evere
Tel: +32 2 296 35 96
Fax: +32 2 299 92 14